VinAppraisal is a comprehensive technical report of a supplied wine sample. This service is only available for wines in 'Finished/Bottle Ready' condition. The sample is sent to an independent VINEX taster, and to an approved laboratory to be analysed.
A report is then generated (including a VinScore) which can be added to your wine's listing.
The report will include an overview of the following:
- The wine's listing details provided by you
- Technical analysis including alcohol content, pH, total SO2, TA, colour, etc.
- VinScore (out of 5) within your nominated wine quality level (A-E)
- Estimated current market value per/Litre (or US Gallon)
- Tasting descriptor
- Commentary of the prevailing market conditions
A VinAppraisal report is not available for unfinished wines or other grape derived product.
To request a comprehensive VinAppraisal Report, enter the Exchange and +Add Listing then complete the wine's details, purchase a VinAppraisal Report and dispatch a sample for analysis.